Contributions in publications, catalogues, exhibitions (selection)
- “Talking Heads” [ITA] [ENG]. Published in Le Dictateur 6, Le Dictateur 2021.
- “Politics is nothing but medicine on a large scale” [ITA] [ENG]. Published in Historia. Francesco Bertocco, Mousse 2021.
- “Feel yourself pulsating without having to see your veins: towards a strike from presence” [ENG] [ITA] On the work of Ambra Pittoni and Paul-Flavien Enriquez-Sarano, Chiara Fumai and Giulia Crispiani. Published in 17a Quadriennale d’Arte, Treccani 2020.
- “The Curatorial Residency as a Research Model” [ENG] [ITA]. Published in Shifting Views on Italian Art, edited by Lucrezia Calabrò Visconti and Irene Calderoni for Fondazione Sandretto Re Rebaudengo, NERO 2020.
- “Afterward. Il Malatino by Diego Marcon” [ITA] [ENG]. Published in Il Malatino, Silvana Editoriale 2019.
- “A Roof of One’s Own – or, the best way to measure things” [ENG]. Published in Cameron Nichole is Chloë Sevigny is Bruce Nauman by New Scenario, 2019.
- “A compact guide to independent art production in Italy from 2008 to today” (with Gabriele Tosi and Serena Osti) [ITA] [ENG]. Published in That’s IT! On the newest generation of artists in Italy and one meter eighty from the border, published by MAMbo Museo di Arte Moderna di Bologna, 2018.
- A Conversation about Hyper-Performer-American-Psycho-Viagra-Prozac-Performing-Engines (with Shona Mei Findlay) [ENG]. Published in Why is Everybody Being so Nice?, De Appel 2017.
- “Queering Genesis through Punc Arkæology” [ENG]. Solo show by Michael Dudeck, BRUNO, New York, 2014.
- “The Italian Job: Italian Theory and the Art of Trolling” [ENG]. Commissioned by Emilio Vavarella for embarrassment party, curated by Marii Nyröp, Hampshire College, Massachusetts, 2014.
- Image-based contribution for PHOTODUMP: Achieving or archiving images today? Curated by Valeria Mancinelli, Chiara Nuzzi, Stefania Rispoli. Published by LINK Art Center, 2014.
Contributions in magazines and journals (selection)
- “Curatorial Impostor Syndrome. Forms of labour during lockdown: from operative images to an ethics of curating” [ITA]. TBD Ultramagazine, 2020.
- “Josefin Arnell” [ENG]. Cactus #10, 2020.
- “A Brief History of Invisibility”. [ENG] [ITA]. Published by NERO online, 2019, in occasion of Get Rid of Yourself (Ancora Ancora Ancora), Fondazione Baruchello, Rome.
- “Ludwig. Diego Marcon” [ITA] [ENG]. MARMO #8, 2019.
- “Hito Steyerl. Archeology of the present moment” [ENG] [ITA]. L’Officiel Art #32, 2018.
- “Q-Rated: Sensitive Researches. Zach Blas, Robert Leckie, Rana Hamadeh” [ITA]. Flash Art Italia, 2018.
- “We Have Never Been Post-Internet” [ITA] [ENG]. Not - NERO on Theory, 2017.
- “University and Undercommons. The only possible relationship with university today is a criminal one” [ITA]. Kabul Magazine, 2017.
- “Can Institutional Critique Be Performed as an Act of Love?” [ENG]. Estonian Art #17 2017.
- “Laboratory of the doubt. Seven months of cross-disciplinary experiments” [ITA]. Flash Art Italia, 2016.
- “Dear Betty, Run Fast Bite Hard!” [ENG] Published in Chronicles by Gang of Ducks, 2016, in occasion of Dear Betty, Run Fast Bite Hard! at GAMeC, Bergamo.
- “Metahaven VS Propaganda” [ITA]. Prismo Mag, 2016.
- Shifting Views on Italian Art. The Curatorial Residency as a Research Model. Edited by Lucrezia Calabrò Visconti and Irene Calderoni for Fondazione Sandretto Re Rebaudengo, NERO 2020.
- The Living Museums. Orietta Lanzarini [ITA] [ENG]. Edited by Lucrezia Calabrò Visconti, Stefano Collicelli Cagol and Luigi Fassi, published by NERO 2020.
- The New Work Times [ENG] [CHI]. Edited by Lucrezia Calabrò Visconti, commissioned by Maurizio Cattelan for The Artist is Present, published by GUCCI 2018.
- Abracadabra [ENG] [RU]. Publication of Abracadabra, 6th Moscow International Biennale for Young Art, 2018.
- Shit and Die [ITA] [ENG]. (editorial staff) Publication of the exhibition Shit and Die by Maurizio Cattelan, Myriam Ben Salah, Marta Papini, published by Damiani 2014.